This message was added after you last read the topic.
Pretty boys and shemales mattfalem in Rockwood Corners, OR, United States 12Sep2016 05:30 EDT
I am a 60 year old straight man with a love for smooth shaved legal age boys and Cds and trans. If some sweetheart would like a dirty old man pen-pal I'm all yours. And any exhibitionists that would like to send me some naughty pic, well...that would make my day. Nothing is taboo; will talk about anything with anyone meeting the above requirements.(((markenola@gmail.com)))
This message was added after you last read the topic.
Re: Pretty boys and shemales Dongchaser in Grants Pass, OR, United States 27Aug2023 19:27 EDT
I am interested in trannys with very large penises and balls that deliver huge amounts of milk. By the way, can trannys get girls pregnant? It would be interesting to see a tranny fucking a girl. Would love to fuck a tranny in the ass and reach around and masturbate their girlie pricks while doing so. Love very high and out asses of women, makes my dong get big. Interested to suck men who are deformed with 10-11-12 inch pricks. I also draw and color extremely lewd art, I think any man who sees the art would automatically pull out his penis and start masturbating it. Well anyway! Hope to hear from you!